Pokemon Sun Sky [COMPLETED]

A big update about a GBA ROM. Where me and Gohan's Tips are working on a GBA based on Pokemon Sun and Moon that was named Pokemon Sun Sky and Pokemon Moon Galaxy. 

Authors:
 @Ishrak's PokeTips  and  @Gohan's Tips 

Facilities
1. Mega Evolution
2. Alola Region and Kanto Region
3. Alola, Kanto and Galar forms
4. Shiny Pokemons
5. New Story
6. New Professor
7. Lillie and more alolan friends
8. Z moves
9. New Tilesets
10. All Pokemons
11. Ultra Beasts
12. Z-Moves are available

13. Trainers can use Mega Evolution in battle
14. A New Boss of team Rainbow Rocket is discovered!
15. A Mysterious Gift (Meltan) Alola Region
16. You can catch wild alolan starters.
17. Find more playing the game!!!

Screenshots:

 



Visit Discord - https://discord.gg/Jbp3dSg
Specially Thanks to @Vytron, PokeTuber Ujjwal and @Kevin PokeTips

Download Beta-1 [Demo]

Download Completed ROM (Bugs Fixed and Updated 24/09/2020)
MediaFire link:
Mega Link:

Legendaries Added Updated (15/10/2020)

Mediafire Link:
Mega Link:



Ishrak Rahman
Ishrak Rahman

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

8 comments:

  1. Can i use this picture in my blog post.
    https://pokepediaofficial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discord link doesnt work and the S.S Anne doesnt spawn and no route next to the water gym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Where is the move deleter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I get a legendary or a ultra beast my game go's green can u help me please I did the legendary one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know where the daycare ladies husband is because I gave her my two Pokémon which are my best ones and I can’t find him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the daycares husband I gave her my two highest level Pokémon and I can’t get them back because it’s with her husband?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the daycares husband I gave her my two highest level Pokémon and I can’t get them back because it’s with her husband?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't Use the Ladder in Mt.Moon, Please Reply

    ReplyDelete